Monday, September 3, 2012

Countdown - 3 Days

Candy first...



Ready to sail away (almost)
Yep, she's red. With the exception of the leads for the jib furler line, the outboard motor bracket, a couple of miscellaneous bits and pieces, and the boom gallows (such as it will be at the time), she's ready to go. 

Here's what happened today:

After finishing up installing the Vetus portlights this morning, it was time at last to leave the garage

Paused at about this point of fit the trailer to the boat.

Time to rig!

Slowly sorting the mess out.

I've been so busy trying to get the boat done that I haven't had a haircut in a while...it's starting to look Art Garfunkel-esque.

I also whipped up some temporary dropboards.  The real, pretty ones will come,. you guessed it, after the show.

I was looking at the week ahead, and thinking that I really would easily have enough time to finish up what needs to be done.  But, due to the holiday today, I thinking that tomorrow was Monday, instead Tuesday.  Welcome to Time Crunch City.....YIKES!

Days until Wooden Boat Festival in Pt. Townsend: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment